Friday, December 3, 2010

Mamta Mohandas is a Cancer Survivor



Mamta Mohandas, who shot to fame with her superb singing skills later made a mark as an actress. The lady is now focused more on Malayalam cinema. If you've seen her in the recent past, Mamata is sporting a new look altogether. She is sporting short hair and looking even more beautiful with his hairdo.

However, Mamata is not making any fashion statement with this new look. Actually she is a cancer survivor and has cut her hair for the treatment purpose. "It makes me feel reborn. I'm sporting this new look as I'm a cancer survivor," told Mamata in an interview while speaking about her short hair cut.

A brave lady she is, Mamata is right now fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma. "I didn't over-react and took the diagnosis bravely. The tough part is over; now I have to fight it. For chemotherapy and radiation, I had to cut my hair," she said.

Let's wish Mamata Mohandas overcomes this disease and reach greater heights in her career.